Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Presents I Enjoyed Buying in 2007

Since the holidays have come and gone, most of the presents I bought have been opened. Here is a short list of things I really wanted to buy for friends in 2007:

These animal key covers make identifying keys in the dark super easy. The only downfall is that they don't work so well on a regular key ring, so I bought some binder rings from the office supply store.

$5.99 on modcloth.com (currently SOLD OUT)

I also enjoyed these inner chubbie embracing key covers...
$8 on Urban Outfitters online or $5 in stores (yeah, I don't know what's up with that!)


Speaking of food, next on my list of things-you-should-have-in-your-life is Mae Ploy's sweet chilli sauce:
$3.29 via importfood.com or at your local Asian grocery

Best on chickens of all kinds (fried, rotisseried or baked), this sauce is as essential as mustard or salt&pepper.



Speaking of salt&pepper, the 2007 holiday season's favorite Dutch ceramicist award goes to Chris Koens!


*Since this item has not been received by its intended giftee, I will not divulge it's location... but that's what Google is for anyway.



Last but not least on the list is my favorite stocking stuffer, Andrew Jeffrey Wright's "Labs With Abs" mini-comic.
*More images here. **Buy online through Giant Robot for $5.50.

1 comment:

Mia said...

I find the picture of the bird salt and pepper shakers disturbing. That bird is screaming in terror because he just realized what he is eating.